Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shaving Soap Not Your Style?

We posted yesterday about the fabulous Shaving soap by DECAcandle and we are a firm believer of this product. Some may be a little iffy. You might be thinking: Metsy Blog Team, I am manly and love the idea of shaving with homemade shave soap, but I am worried about this transition from Barbasol to this bar of soap. I wish there was a product that will be trendy enough to be sold at Etsy, manly enough to be endorsed by my new favorite blog, AND something that has a creamy consistency. Well worried reader, fear no more. Check out this fantastic and sexy sounding shaving cream, Midnight Sun:

Ethereal Beginnings, the seller of this fancy, yet manly shaving cream describes the scent as "A mysterious sweet, earthy aroma. Notes of amber, patchouli, rose and sandalwood blends with nuances of jasmine and citrus to bring out the subtle spice undertones. Base notes of vanilla and powder completes this scent." Yeah, sexy.

After trying it you might think: Wow, my face smells sexy. Too bad my body doesn't smell this sexy. It can. Ethereal Beginnings has a matching body wash. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE her! I bought her body wash for my boyfriend. He was skeptical when I told him I bought him a manly bath product off of Etsy but now he's a believer!

    ReplyDelete